Monday 4 January 2016

Seattle Photo Diary

Hey Guys,

Here's my Seattle Photo Diary.
I love doing these sorts of Blog posts because looking back on the amazing experiences I have and then trying to share some of my favourite moments with you is awesome.

***

I was only in Seattle for two nights so I only caught a small glimpse of the city, and I spent most of my stay in Downtown Seattle where I was staying.

This is me on our drive from Vancouver to Seattle.

We started our trip with some shopping in Downtown
Seattle's shopping areas.  Mum bought this 
awesome coat.

We then had a look at the Pike Place Market.

They were pretty much closed but we got to have a look around, and being indoors
kept us warm .

The next day we went to Boeing.  I don't really have any pictures from our trip there because there is a no photos policy whilst on the tour.  Having said that I wanted to mention it because it was absolutely amazing.

If any of you are in the Seattle/Everett area on vacation I would seriously recommend it, as it's an amazing thing to do.

That night we had dinner at a french restaurant called Cafe Campagne.  This is located in the Pike Place Market area, which was near where we were staying.  I tried the snails and they were actually really, really good.  Adam had soup and chips.


Then for my main I had goats cheese on toasted bread with salad.  Absolutely DELICIOUS.  I loved it.  The salad was lovely but it was nice to have it with the warmth of the toasted goats cheese.
For Dessert Adam and I shared Eggnog Ice cream, which was really nice.



For breakfast the next morning we went to Einstein Bagel Brothers.  I'd never heard of it before, but it was really good.  I had a blueberry bagel with cream cheese.  It was really nice.  I then had a Hot Chocolate.


.
We then wandered back down to the Pike Place Markets.  It was super busy and bustling which was really nice to see.

Here's Adam with a pig that you place donations into to support the markets, and then the next photo is of him next to one of the fish stalls.

Here's another photo of the fish store.  This next photo is of these hand-made and bound notebooks.  They're absolutely gorgeous.  I'll have to buy one next time.


The Pike Place markets have stores selling all different types of foods, this included the beautiful fresh fruit and spreads that they sell.  They all looked amazing.


They also have stores selling clothing, artwork and stationery.  At this gorgeous hat store mum bought a black hat, that is super warm, and she bought me a pair of purple fleece fingerless gloves, which are awesome.   Then, when we exited the Pike Place markets we found ourselves face to face with the world's First Starbucks.

So I had to get my photo there, just to prove I went there.

Here's some more fruit.  How amazing and fresh and yummy does it all look.

Here's a photo of Dad outside the entrance to the markets.

Then we got a drink of Starbucks and started driving back to Vancouver.

This is a monument marking the border of the U.S.A and Canada.
The line was moving slowly so I got out to take some pictures.

The have this little monument.
On one side it's the U.S and on the other side it's Canada.



Then we were back in Canada.



***

I hope you guys enjoyed this post.

Keep your eyes peeled for my travel posts soon.

Georgia Rose,
xxx

1 comment:

katie garner said...

This made me feel the need to book a holiday ASAP! Haha :) lovely post xx

Garnerkatie.blogspot.co.uk