Saturday 5 September 2015

My Japan Photo Tour

Hey guys,

so I know that it's been quite a while since I was in Japan but I wanted to do a little collection of photos from my trip that I loved and that I think are really beautiful and sum up the nature of my trip, in a post.  All of my photos were taken on an iPhone 5.

For those of you who aren't aware, my trip was a Music tour with school.  So my friends feature in lots of my photos and you may catch an instrument or two.

Enjoy
A Beautiful Temple in Tokyo

At a Traditional Tea Ceremony

Some of my Friends from Tour


Outside the Suntory Concert Hall
A Grand Piano at the Concert Hall

"Welcome To Disney Sea"

Me and Chloe - Post Disney shopping

A beautiful view at a University

A Traditional Japanese Drum

Udon Noodles that I had for Dinner

The Beautiful Countryside

Caitlin and I at Mount Fuji Base 5

A beautiful pond in a quiet village

Some more beautiful countryside

On Lake Hakone

At a traditional Dinner in a Traditional Yukata (At Hakone)

Beautiful Gardens at Hakone

Karage Chicken (one of my favourites)

A beautiful waterfall at Hakone

A stunning Organ in a Workshop space

At the Haein Temple in Kyoto

A cute little Panda we saw

Charming Nagoya Castle

A beautiful shrine we went to.

The Golden Pavilion, one of the prettiest places on Earth.

And me with it - because I wanted to commemorate seeing such a beautiful site.

The Bambi deer we saw.

I hope you enjoyed this post.

Lots of Love,
Georgia Rose
xxx


Stalk Me
Instagram: @beinggeorgiarose
Youtube channel: BeingGeorgiaRose
Polyvore: Beinggeorgiarose

No comments: